D’Medy Mightyberry: Family Immunity Boost
Expertly formulated with a fusion of Black Elderberry Fruit Drink & Tiger Milk Mushroom Extract
What is D’Medy Mightyberry?
- A powerful immune support syrup that combines the exceptional benefit of black elderberry and tiger milk mushroom extract
- With its unique blend of potent ingredients, D’Medy Mightyberry is your go-to solution for strengthening your immune system and promoting overall wellness.
Is defined as an acute respiratory infection caused by various strains of influenza viruses. The most common and significant human health concerns are Influenza A and B, as they can lead to human epidemics.
“Seasonal flu outbreaks typically occur and peak from May to July and November to January” - Federation of Private Medical Practitioners’ Associations Malaysia
People at high risk for influenza typically include:
Kids Ultimate Immunity Booster
Why do kids get flu easily?
Cold viruses are found in the nose and throat area. Children often touch their noses, eyes, and mouths, put things in their mouths, and have physical contact with peers while playing, hence, cold germs spread easily.
Children who have been exposed to cold virus once will become more immune as they age. However, they are still susceptible to it.
Do kids need immune boosters?
Yes. It may help to strengthen their immune system against all the germs.
Managing Flu: Recommended Steps
BLACK ELDERBERRY (Sambucus Nigra)
Black Elderberry extract, derived from the fruit of the black elderberry plant (Sambucus Nigra), has gained popularity due to its potential health benefits and immune-supporting properties
TIGER MILK MUSHROOM (Lignosus rhinocerus)
Tiger Milk Mushroom, scientifically known as Lignosus Rhinocerotis, is a species of medicinal mushroom native to Southeast Asia. The mushroom has unique appearance; with a large, woody fruiting body that resembles a tiger’s milk. Known for its bioactive compounds including polysaccharides, flavonoids, and triterpenes, which is believed to contribute to its medicinal properties.
Glucose, Water, Black Elderberry Fruit Juice, Tiger Milk Mushroom extract, Mint Leave
Benefits of Black Elderberry
- Boosts Immune system
- Provides antioxidant support
- Exhibit antiviral activity
- Reduce severity and duration of colds and flu
- Support respiratory health
- Has anti-inflammatory effects
- Protect cells from oxidative stress
Benefits of Tiger Milk Mushroom
- Support Immune system
- Reduce Inflammation
- Provides antioxidant benefits
- Supports liver health
- Acts as an adaptogen to help cope with stress
Beenfits of Mint Leaves
- Mint contains menthol
- This is an aromatic decongestant
- Help to break up phlegm and mucus
- Helps with digestive health, reducing allergic symptoms
- Has soothing effects for common cold symptoms
Serving Size: 15ml
Serving per bottle: 8
*Contains permitted flavourings, preservatives and acidity regulators as permitted food conditioners
Direction of Use
Children (2-12 y/o)
Take 5ml (1 teaspoon), 2 times daily
Take 15ml (1 tablespoon), 2 times daily
- Store in cool dry place below 30◦C, protect from direct sunlight and moisture
D’Medy Mightyberry is suitable for?
- To relieve chronic coughing
- Reduce flu symptoms
- Help to reduce the thickness of phlegm and mucus to cough more easily
- Improves breathing
- To strengthen the weak immune system
- To reduce sinusitis
- To reduce asthma-related problems
- Individuals constantly exposed to polluted air
Benefits of black elderberry based on clinical studies
Few research studies have reported the potential benefits of black elderberry supplementation for the prevention and treatment of viral respiratory problems, however, more studies are required to support the evidence
Black Elderberry notably may help in:
- Reducing the duration and severity of colds
- Shorten the duration of influenza
- Lowering the risk of influenza complications and adverse events
- Elderberry may be a safe option for treating viral respiratory illness
Benefits of tiger milk mushroom (TMM)based on clinical studies
- TMM supplementation was reported to suppressed Interleukin (IL-1β, IL-8) which are pro-inflammatory.
- Significantly increase the level of antibody (IgA), total antioxidant, and pulmonary function.
- Its sclerotium extracts have been shown to be antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-asthmatic, and able to enhance immunomodulatory activities
- Overall, the result suggests that TMM supplementation effectively improves respiratory health, immunity and antioxidant status.
USP for D’Medy Mightyberry
- Suitable formulation for kids and adults
- Easily digestible
- Delectable berry flavour
Advantages of liquid dosage forms include
- Faster absorption rate compared with solids
- Higher optimization rate
- Easily digestible
- Easier to swallow
- Greater dosing flexibility
- Flavoring profile can be tailored.
- More readily broken down or does not require
- Liquid extracts take 1-4 minutes to assimilate
- Body uses 98% of liquid extracts
- Body must first extract or break down
Takes about 20-30 minutes just to break down and assimilate
Body only utilizes approximately 39-53%
Ensuring all requirements, standards operation procedures and specifications adhere to the appropriate protocols
Not Recommended for:
**Best to consult medical professional before taking this product
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why choose D’Medy Mightyberry?
D’Medy Mightyberry is expertly formulated with a fusion of two potent ingredients (Black Elderberry Fruit Drink & Tiger Milk Mushroom Extract) to support healthy immune system for common respiratory illnesses
- What do D’Medy Mightyberry syrup taste like?
This product has a delicate, sweet-sour berry flavor with a hint of mint.
- Is it safe to take daily?
Safe to be consumed daily or when necessary. Refer product’s label for proper dosage.
- Is this suitable to be consumed by kids?
The age recommendation for kids to take D’Medy Mightyberry is from 2 years old and above.
- Can pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers take this product?
As there is still a lack of clinical data on the consumption of black elderberry and tiger milk mushroom supplementation during pregnancy and lactation, hence, it is not advisable to take it for the time being.
- Can D’Medy Mightyberry be taken with other supplements or medications?
Generally, supplements should not be used to replace any medications for health purposes. For any individuals with preexisting medical conditions, best to consult with your healthcare professional prior to taking any supplement
- Mint Leaves Benefits
- Influenza (Flu)
- Seasonal Influenza Flu
- The Ongoing Battle Against Influenza: The challenge of flu transmission
Lakdawala, S., Subbarao, K. The Ongoing Battle Against Influenza: The challenge of flu transmission. Nat Med 18, 1468–1470 (2012).
- Black Elderberry
Wieland, L. S., Piechotta, V., Feinberg, T., Ludeman, E., Hutton, B., Kanji, S., Seely, D., & Garritty, C. (2021). Elderberry for prevention and treatment of viral respiratory illnesses: a systematic review. BMC complementary medicine and therapies, 21(1),112.
- Elderberry Supplementation
Tiralongo, E., Wee, S. S., & Lea, R. A. (2016). Elderberry Supplementation Reduces Cold Duration and Symptoms in Air-Travellers: A Randomized, Double - Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Nutrients, 8(4), 182.
- Liquid Formulation
- Oral liquid medicines
Malkawi, W. A., AlRafayah, E., AlHazabreh, M., AbuLaila, S., & Al-Ghananeem,A.M.(2022). Formulation Challenges and Strategies to Develop Pediatric Dosage Forms. Children (Basel, Switzerland), 9(4), 488.
- Liquids Vs Pills
- Colds in Children
Colds in children. (2005). Paediatrics & child health, 10(8), 493–495.